Culligan of Peshtigo
Your Peshtigo Water Treatment Experts
In 1980, Ed and Pat Anderson began operating Anderson Water Conditioning, known as Culligan of Marinette. Our original office and warehouse was in Menekaunee, as our business grew, we moved to Peshtigo, WI in 1989. Our location was among the first dozen Culligan dealerships in the system, established when Emmett Culligan's son was setting up new franchises.
Our specialty is treating problem water. Rural well water can contain hardness, iron, tannins, sulfur and other emerging contaminants, which we diligently treat. Changing raw water into working water, and working water into drinking water, is rewarding for us as water professionals. We run an honest business which adds value to local families, our vendors and the Culligan system.
Our dealership's core product has always been Culligan Water Softeners, but the drinking water craze of the 1980s we refocused on the bottled water business as well. Our first bottled water customers are still customers today - Kimberly Clark, Witt Ford and The Print Shop.
- There is a strong sense of employee purpose. Every employee is valued as a person and as an employee. Valued as an employee to do their job as part of the team, valued also for their future training and promotion. Valued as a person so they know they can share joy and sorrow with others and receive love, and the kindness they deserve.
- Culligan of Peshtigo provides the best value for the dollar spent. We diligently monitor our pricing structure and vendor evaluation to pass along the savings to all.
- Image. Our building, uniforms and vehicles portray a professional and clean company.
- Integrity. Always do the right thing for the customer, employees/teammates and Culligan.
- Safety is of utmost importance for the function of commerce and well as the health of everyone involved. Safety is essential.
- Teamwork is a collective effort to achieve goals through passing the ball and involving others in problem solving and winning celebrations. We strongly believe in supporting the health of our community and we are dedicated to come to work to achieve these goals.
Anderson's Culligan is a community-based company devoted to giving our customers the safest and healthiest water through superior service, innovative technology, and client focused solutions.
Every year our dealership has received the Excellence in Customer Service and Customer Relations Award from Culligan International as well the 2018 Top Dealer award in a small market category.